Cryptocurrencies of all types make use of distributed ledger technology known as blockchain. Blockchains act as decentralized systems for recording and documenting transactions that take place involving digital currency. Put simply, blockchain is a transaction ledger that maintains identical copies across each member computer within a network.
What’s more important is how people have started to monetize the blockchain space.
We had a chance to catch up with BETRA Coin, BETRA Coin is a cryptocurrency with a decentralized blockchain that provides anonymity for its users and their transactions.
As a digital currency, Betra is like Ethereum in a lot of ways including the open-source feature, but their major differences lie in the level of privacy and transparency that each provides.
The CEO and Founder, CICEU Ciprian, shared the following with us in an exclusive interview, “BETRA Coin comes up with results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.”
In our Q&A with Ciprian he shared insights on his platform and why they are revolutionary in their methods:
- The origins and importance of the crypto currency markets and reviews basic concepts every trader needs to know.
- Human psychology and how individual and group interaction is played out in the Crypto markets, and more importantly, how to use this to your advantage.
- Key indicators used to trade Cryptos and introduce several methods for trade analysis.
- How to incorporate all this knowledge through the complete execution process: how and why we make trades.
- How to leverage key tools, websites and research applications that will guide you through your career as a successful trader.
By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet. Originally devised for the digital currency, Bitcoin, (Buy Bitcoin) the tech community has now found other potential uses for the technology.